How to cure internal hemorrhoids?

See your PCP. Internal hemorrhoids do not have skin innervation and can be destroyed without anesthetic with laser, and the treatment may be surgical or nonsurgical. See your PCP for proper diagnosis and treatment options.
See G.I. Physician. See the specialist for this. There may be behavioral changes you can make to help - less time sitting on toilet, less strain when on toilet, etc. They deal with this daily and should be able to guide you to improvement. Surgery may be last alternative.
More like. how to manage effectively rather than 'how to cure ' > First eat health food lots of vegetables , fruits , salads, drink plenty of fluids that avoids constipation , you are already on your way to recover from hemorrhoids .