If I conceived while on the hCG diet, what are my risks?

Dr. Robert Benner
In brief: Likely minimal
The drops which are sold at health food stores are probably a scam with no real active ingredients capable of being absorbed orally.
The injections use a tiny dose compared to what is used by specialists to help couples conceive, and is dwarfed by the amount the pregnancy will soon produce. There are no studies, but i suspect the effects would be negligible. If you conceive, the diet is over!

In brief: Likely minimal
Dr. Robert Benner
Dr. Robert Benner
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Don't know
I went to their website and can't really determine what is in it.
I would recommend that you not continue with this medication. Try weight watchers and exercise instead.

In brief: Don't know
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Adam Levy