Can an abdominal cancer metastasize to cause a 3.8mm enhancing nodule on cauda equina nerve roots at L4 level & what is "Neopl. of endocrine glands?

Dr. Lawrence Hochman
Radiation Oncology

Unfortunately abdominal cancers n general can metastasize and can go to the spine or nerve roots but this is not the most likely picture.
Pancreatic cancer is the most common cancer of the endocrine organs.

Dr. Lawrence Hochman
Dr. Lawrence Hochman
Dr. Thomas Knecht
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

Hi. There are MANY types of "abdominal cancer", many of which can metastasize to CNS/spinal cord.
There are MANY endocrine glands. Has the cauda equina lesion been biopsied? Is the primary cancer known? Please provide more information if possible. I'm sorry for your illness. Good luck!

Dr. Thomas Knecht
Dr. Thomas Knecht
Dr. Eric Weisman