My left thyroid lobe is slightly enlarged and I have a vascular hypoechoic nodule measuring 5x4x3mm ?

Dr. Paul Velt
Diagnostic Radiology

In brief: Just follow it

This sounds like something you just watch and see if anything changes.
Most often there maybe a new one over the year. Goiters are like that. Small nodular findings are common. Would not worry about it but don't forget about it. It is at this time something to remember it's there. Talk to your doctor

In brief: Just follow it

Dr. Paul Velt
Dr. Paul Velt
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Thyroid nodule

5x4x3 mm is quite small for a thyroid lesion and may not need immediate attention.
Hopefully all of the necessary studies - labs and xrays, etc. - and your doctor has described everything to you. If not see your doctor again. You can also go on the web and look up "thyroid nodules".

In brief: Thyroid nodule

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Marsha Davis