Didn't use condom for first part, then put one on and pulled out. I'm on orthocyclen (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) too I take it consistently. Am I most likely okay as far as preg?

Probably. Only because you are taking your orthocyclen (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) regularly can I say probably. However, be aware that during the early portion of sex your partner does produce small amounts of semen (called pre cum) that has about 20 million sperm/drop. The condom should be used the entire sex act. Partial condom use also wouldn't prevent an STD.