I have the flu should I worry about my extreme fatigue and tiredness? I have no fever or pain no longer hardly a cough and I'm eating. This is day 3

Dr. John Froude
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Flu is bad

Influenza this year and most years is a very nasty experience and it lasts five to ten days.
Any infection may be followed by a period of convalescence, something known to us all but which is poorly understood. In any case, take it easy, drink fluids plus and take tylenol (acetaminophen) for headache, eat as you can with healthy foods, take vitamins and you will recover completely.

In brief: Flu is bad

Dr. Steven Seres