How do I wean off the nardil (phenelzine) antidepressant?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Wean of nardil (phenelzine)
Do it under medical supervision and slowly.
It also depends how long you have been taking nardil, (phenelzine) and what dosage.I can not advice you without knowing what dose and how many years you have been taking Nardil (phenelzine) and what other meds you are taking.But as a rule for weaning any psychiatr med is to take your time and go slow and under direction of your physician it is to be done slowly and under supervisio.

In brief: Wean of nardil (phenelzine)
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Wean of nardil (phenelzine)
It also depends how long you have been taking nardil, (phenelzine) and what dosage.I can not advice you without knowing what dose and how many years you have been taking Nardil (phenelzine) and what other meds you are taking.But as a rule for weaning any psychiatric med is to take your time and go slow and under direction of your psychiatrist.

In brief: Wean of nardil (phenelzine)
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna