Have bad bacteria in my stomach when I pass gas it's bad and my breath smells bad all the time and vaginal discharge I'm 245 pound female what can it be and what to do?

See a doctor. You eend a physical exam and also a dental exam. See the doctor first.
Try Florogen 3. A good thing to try for the bacteria is Florgen 3 and you can find this at your pharmacy. It should help wight eh bacteria and the discharge. Some pharmacies won't carry this but you can pull up the website for the product and locate a pharmacy where you live. It is a probiotic and should help just follow the directions.
See specialists. see a gastroenterologist, functional medicine specialist, nutritionist and consider lifestyle changes.