I had protected anal and oral sex. And one day later i had some flu symptons. Get searching and i found that HIV have similar symptoms has the flu. Mi symptoms are fever, sore throat, headache and sinus pressure with mucus?

Dr. Kimberly Jean

In brief: Safe sex

It is unlikely that your symptoms are due to HIV 1 day after unprotected sex.
It may be an upper respiratory infection that has occurred coincidentally. Usually 6-8 weeks after the virus enters your body, you may start to experience the flu-like symptoms. Get tested and practice safe sex always with condoms to prevent HIV and other sexually transmitted infections.

In brief: Safe sex

Dr. Kimberly Jean
Dr. Kimberly Jean

In brief: Possible but unlikely

First , you have to find out HIV status of your partner , if negative you don't have to worry too much , you still may be at risk for other STD s .
You have to get tested for HIV and need to be tested for at least 6 months . If yur partner is HIV positive you may have to take prophylactic dose of medication , consult I D specialist.

In brief: Possible but unlikely

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Adam Levy