lump kinda hard dont move and is tender it located right above my left breast in the middle of my collar bone arm pit an breast im 35 wks pregnant ?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Needs to be checked

Any Hard or soft lump in breast needs to be examined and if doctor feels it is necessary will get an Ultrasound done Make an appointment with your doctor or OB/GYN and get it checked

In brief: Needs to be checked

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Marc Hirsch

In brief: Exam

Have this examined by a medical practitioner. It could be related to pregnancy, but it might represent another type of problem like infection or tumor. It might or might not need evaluation and treatment.
Be safe so you can enjoy this last part of your pregnancy.

In brief: Exam

Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Jane Van Dis