Is the ED drug muse better than Cialis and viagra (sildenafil)?

Maybe. These 2 classes of medications work completely different. Depending on your comorbid conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. One class may work be better than another. There is also variability with these medications from person to person. The only way to know how they will work is to try each class and see how your body reacts.
If you take nitrates. I agree w/dr. Khorsandi that for most patients, it's a personal decision as to which drug to use. Let's not forget formulary (cost) issues, too. However, in that segment of the population who takes some form of nitrates (nitroglycerin), muse can be used while viagra, cialis, levitra, (vardenafil) staxyn & stendra cannot. So in this very specific group, muse is better (but only if it works!).
Other options. Both answers good. Muse (alprostadil) about 25$ a piece. Consider injections or pump also.