Who better treats musculoskeletal pain more effectively, a chiropractor or an osteopath?

It depends... This depends on many factors. There are many different styles of chiropractic. I tend to favor more gentle approaches like direct non-force technique, but some patients seem to respond better to more forceful techniques. Most osteopaths don't offer osteopathic manipulation as part of their practice (!), but those who do are often excellent and their techniques are a bit more standardized-see comment:.