No condom for first 2 minutes or so. Put one on and pulled out when he ejaculated. I'm on orthocyclen, (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) how likely is pregnancy?

Here are some ... No one knows how likely you may conceive since no known scientific study has been ever specifically designed to fit your scenario for addressing your concern, But, nowadays, the pressure on concerning pregnancy has been off the shoulders of all sexually females because the availability and accuracy of HPT. So, do it in 1 wk after missing period and repeat it in 1 wk if still in doubt. Best wish ..