Had treatment for h pylori but stomach pains bloating constipation heartburn and gas havnt been retested yet but is it normal to still have symptoms?

Symptoms post HP tx. Usually after a successful treatment course with three medication you must get either the stool antigens for H. PYLORI or Breath Test to ascertain that the bacteria was successfully eradicated. I am assuming that you were positive before the given the treatment.... After the treatment we need to verify that the treatment was successful.
Yes. Symptoms can take 4 weeks or so to improve. I usually retest heliobacter Ag in stool 1 month after treatment and you can take an acid blocker or proton pump inhibitor like prilosec for symptoms. Failure of treatment can happen and a different treatment would be recommended. Also reinfection can occur.. Additionally there could be another problem like gallstones or lactose intolerance.