I have hypokpp. Is it K related to be unable to increase heart rate during exercise? Is usually accompanied by weakness, no pump, no perspiration

Yes. If by hypokpp you mean hypokakemic periodic paralysis then yes. The muscle cells lose potassium (k) and cannot contract causing weakness. Hard to increase heart rate. Triggers can be diet related esp by sweet or starchy foods. Too much activity as well as even sleep can be triggers as can some meds. Be sure to have close follow up with your doctor. Hkpp.org/patients/hypokpp-FAQ for info. .