I'm suffering from bad breath and gum bleeding. I see blood while brushing or eating a banana. How do I stop this?

See your dentist. If you experience bleeding gums when brushing and bad breath, it may be a sign that you are at risk for or already have gum disease. Gingivitis is a serious problem, which should be diagnosed professionally by a dentist. Do not delay,
Dental visit. You have all the signs of periodontal disease. It may be anything f4rom gingivitis to severe bone loss associated with active periodontal disease. I recommend that you see a dentist asap for a full radiographic evaluation and assessment.
Examination. Please see a local dentist. Appears you have advanced gingivitis. A thorough professional cleaning is in order. Left untreated, you will eventually develop periodontitis.
Overdue. Sounds like you are overdue for a dental check-up. Symptoms you describe indicate gum disease, a bacterial infection that does not self-cure. OTCs will not fix this. Please schedule a dental examination and let the Dentist help you back into a state of optimum oral health.