What kind of doctor can help me be weaned off both my lithium & moban medications?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Prescribing Doctor?

Discuss any issues with these medication with your prescribing doctor, usually the prescribing physician is intimately familiar with your health history, which might help in the process.
The doctor should also be able to guide you through decision of being weaned off meds and discuss pros and cons of that. Good luck!

In brief: Prescribing Doctor?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox

In brief: Moban / Lithium

Although Lithium is still in common use - Moban (Molindone) was discontinued by Endo Pharmaceuticals, in 2010.
That was the only supplier. Psychiatrists would most often work with polypharmacy for these types of medications.

In brief: Moban / Lithium