I am having this constant right breast pain a long time the never changed what can it be no lump or discharge help sometimes burning, itching tingling?

Ultrasound would hel. Hi Lisa, It is very common for women to have breast pain as the breasts are hormone sensitive organs. Pain is rarely a sign of cancer unless in the late stages. At your age I would lean toward fibro cystic breasts. An Ultrasound of the breast can help determine if there is a cyst or not. Remember that if there is a cyst this does not mean that there is a problem.