I lost my virginity two weeks ago, is it normal to be spotting and having cramps? I'm going to be honest with you I'm scared out of my mind.

Possible STD, see MD. Welcome and Happy New Year. No, it isn't normal to have cramps and spotting just because of having vaginal sex the first time. Most sexually active teens are at pretty high risk for STD, and your symptoms could mean gonorrhea or chlamydia. Of course this depends a lot on whether you used a condom and if your partner has had other sex partners. For sure see a doctor or clinic ASAP. Good luck!