Can plastic surgeons perform an extended a tummy tuck to get rid of stretch marks on the hips?

Depends. Tummy tucks (witch hazel) or body contouring procedures are less about removing stretch marks but more about restoring your physique to before and lifting and tightening the tissues that have been stretched by either pregnancy or significant weight loss. The stretch marks usually fall in this area, but oftentimes they do not. Ask you surgeon to show you exactly what will be removed.
Yes. The belt lift can be circumferential. Or you can have a lateral thigh lift which treats that area specifically.
Yes & commonly do . Yes plastic surgeons commonly perform an extended tummy tuck to remove lax skin or stretch marks effecting the hips and into the lower back. Please see my website for a video of the different types of tummy tucks: paste the following link into your browser: http://www.Bodysculptor.Com/body-surgery-chicago/tummy-tuck/.
Yes. An extended tummy tuck is a very powerful procedure for removing stretch marks and improving the body contour.
Location sets scar. A great majority of the stretch marks can be removed with an extended tummy tuck but the level of the striae will determine the position of the scar and this is not always desireable. We frequently have women wear desired undergarments prior to surgery to determine which striae can be removed whie concealing the scar beneath the waistband of the undergarment.
Frequently yes. It depends upon where they are relative to where the incision needs to be but frequently the answer here is: yes. :).
Yes. An extended tummy tuck and or body lift can be done if there is enough loose skin. Keep in mind that only the stretch marks in the skin that is removed will go away. Stretch marks low on the buttocks may not be removed.