Microscopic hematuria in urine at least 2yrs. Urologist did cystoscopy. Nothing. Said it was idiopathic not to worry. No symptoms. Do I need 2 do more?

You should be. evaluated with urine cytology now and every 2 years. This is especially important if you are a current or former smoker or were exposed to heavy second hand smoke.
See a nephrologist. Could be a primary disease of the kidney, though probably benign. A kidney biopsy would provide diagnosis and prognosis, but you might be fine with observation. I suggest you consult a nephrologist.