60yrs UTI. Bactrim, (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) Macrobid day2 of 7 Waiting4culture. Still some mild pelvic&back pain. Still UTI? What else? Please be specific

UTI. Give it more time...2 days is barely enough time to get antibiotic levels up to a steady level. The pelvic and back pain should subside...but keep your primary or GYN in the loop in case the antibiotics need changing later or symptoms don't go away. Drink cranberry juice...it contains proteins that inhibit bacterial binding in the bladder.
As long. as pain is mild, I think it is safe to wait til all studies are back. It is impossible to list all possible causes of back and pelvic pain here. Differential diagnosis would include all conditions arising from gynecologic, urologic, gastroenterologic, musculoskeletal, neurologic, and vascular systams.
Uti. It might take time to fully resolve. You should follow up on urine culture and sensitivity to make sure the bug is sensitive to antibiotic. Increase fluid intake. Cranberry juice is found to help in reducing recurrent utis.
Your question. Your mild pelvic and back pain may still be due to UTI since it is only day 2 of treatment. If you still do not feel well after 5 days contact your doctor and arrange for ultrasound or or other imaging of the kidneys to make sure you do not have a stone or other obstruction.