I have a constant burning sensation in my pelvic area. Just got over a uti, was treated with Cipro, (ciprofloxacin)culture negative after treatment. What could this be?

IC. Interstitial cystitis can cause these symptoms. It can be difficult to treat, also called painful bladder syndrome — it is a chronic condition in which you experience bladder pressure, bladder pain and sometimes pelvic pain, ranging from mild discomfort to severe pain. See your doctor, part of treatment is avoidance of certain acidic foods in your diet.