Is 35 too young to get a a mid-face lift?

Midface lift. As someone who did a lot of lecturing and writing on the midface lift 20 years ago, I will tell you. I rarely perform the procedure anymore because of the advances in long term fillers such as fat, juvederm and sculptra. Patients can often achieve similar results by filling as opposed to undergoing a surgical procedure.
Mid-face lift. The info we have states you are 44. If you have sagging of midface and the best procedure to achieve the cosmetic goal is a midface lift then 44 or 35 is not too young.
Midfacelift. There is no set age for a midfacelift. Your best bet would be to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
It would be rare. To see a 35 year old who needs this procedure. Have you considered using facial fillers instead? Much simpler, less expensive, and reversible.
Not too young. Age is not the most important characteristic for a mid-face lift. The patient's facial characteristics, degree of ptosis of cheek region are the determinants of whether a mid-face lift is the proper procedure.
Mid facelift. Age is not the determinant factor. If you are healthy and and do have noticeable cheek ptosis (drop) then go ahead and do it.
Not at all. One of our more common procedures in younger patients. I recommend that it be done in conjunction with structural fat grafting the mid face, as this commonly produces outstanding results.
No. A mid face lift can be done in your thirties if the fatty tissue in your cheeks has descended or was never as high as you liked.
Mid-face lift. My first reaction to your question is...YES, it is too soon for such a procedure. Having said this, I did a "re-do" facelift on a woman who had a facelift at 35 y/o and was unhappy with the scars and final result. To accurately asses your concerns, you would need to have a face to face consultation.
Midface Lift Age. Midface lifting at 35 is young but not unheard of. Many doctors use injectables to fill the midface instead of surgery, but at this age fillers really only mask the problem. Midface lifts actually reposition the tissues of the midface to a higher level and are excellent for patients who have adequate volume, just have it in the wrong places.
No. The indication for a surgical procedure has little to do with numerical age but rather with physical findings. Mid face lifts can be useful in the rare patient with appropriate findings but should be subtle to avoid creating an unnatural and discontinuous appearing face.
Maybe but depends. In general, this is a very young age to perform a facelift, yet on occasion I have performed this on town35 year olds who experienced massive weight loss and facial volume loss. I general, I would now approach this with fillers and save a mid face lift for later in life.
Not always. There is not a minimum age for face lift procedures. You should be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon. If you have excess skin and drooping of the midface you might be a candidate. At your age you might be a good candidate for fillers or fat injections.
Face Lift Age. There is no minimum age for a facelift procedure. However, at your age, you likely still have good skin texture and you may do just fine with fillers such as juvaderm or botox. However, I do perform brow lifts on many women in their 40's. Read more about brow lift here: http://www. Cosmeticsurg. Net/procedures/browlift. Php dr. Ricardo rodriguez baltimore, maryland.