Athsma - Having troubles with asthma during the nights get tight chest, coughing, heart racing and feel dizzy. Is this some sort of asthma attack?

Yes;see an allergist. Hi...I am not sure if you have already been diagnosed with asthma? but yes the symptoms are probably of asthma...there are many causes..allergy, cold air, pollution etc.....sounds like you need a controller medicine as well as one for quick relief...see an allergy speicalist...or at least your family Dr until you can see the specialist read more here: http://acaai.org/asthma/symptoms Good luck.