Has sore throat? No fever just got over strep and flu what could it be

Sore throat. Another throat infection caused by a different virus, infectious mononucleosis, or even another strep infection may be the cause of this sore throat. Unless it resolves within a day or so, another evaluation by your physician will be necessary and the appropriate tests and treatment will be obtained.
Sore throat. Sore throat can occur secondary to infections like flu, mono or strep, but nasal drainage or allergies can also cause a sore throat. Tylenol, (acetaminophen) fluids and maybe some extra vitamin C might do you some good. However, if symptoms not better in a week or so get checked. For example Strep can recur or sometims it can be incompletely treated.