Can I take Tamil flu if I'm allegeric to sulfate products including bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim)?????

Yes. Tamiflu (oseltamivir) is not a sulfa drug. There is no problem with people who are allergic to sulfa drugs taking Tamiflu (oseltamivir). It has no drug interactions.
Yes. Tamilfu, oseltamavir doesn't contain a sulfonamide moiety(chemical structure) which people with a sulfa allergy react to, let alone even a sulfur molecule in it. Also realize that a "sulfate" allergy is very uncommon, a "sulfa" allergy is very different.