What is the best way to relieve sinus pressure in head. Have a cold and when I blow my nose I feel pressure in back of head and all over?

Sinus rinsing. Nasal rinsing/neti-pot saline rinse is a very effective FIRST line remedy for acute sinus issues (I usually recommend chitorhino (chitorhino.com). You may want to consider a short course of nasal decongestants like Afrin or neosynephrine - but use these for no more than 3 days. A "cold" that lasts more than 7-10 days is a sinus infection by definition - antibiotics are needed at that point.