Will smoking marijuana while using nexplanon cause the same risks as smoking cigarettes? (Risk of blood clots)

NO, however... Smoking cigarettes increases risk of blood clots as does taking Nexplanon & those who use Nexplanon while smoking have unacceptable risks of blood clots. Smoking marijuana is not known to have the same increased risk of blood clots as smoking tobacco, though there is preliminary evidence that regular marijuana use may somewhat increase risk of blood clots, so to be safe I would avoid regular use.