Red inflamed inner upper eye lid for 2 week disposable contacts wearer. See red bump and white bump. Possible causes? OTC treatments? prescription treatments?

Dr. Constance Okeke
Ophthalmology

In brief: Possible stye

it's possible that you have a stye has developed on your eyelid.
Try using warm compresses for 15 to 20 min 2-4 times daily and lid scrubs. This may allow the eyelid gland to open and drain. If no improvement you may need antibiotics or possibly steroids to help, which would require an eye exam. I would avoid wearing contact lenses while elevation is still present. Good luck!

In brief: Possible stye

Dr. Constance Okeke
Dr. Constance Okeke
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Eye swelling

Likely a stye. Can use warm compresses on the eye ,wash with baby shampoo and consider going to urgent care/ doctor for topical antibiotics for the eye since it has been 2 weeks .
Would not wear contacts till it heals.

In brief: Eye swelling

Would not wear contacts till it heals.
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. William Forsythe