At what blood pressure should a 28 year old with good health go to the hospital? And at what BP should I take aspirin or Bayer to be cautious?

BP. Your question suggests you are anxious about something related to your BP. We don't presently recommend aspirin prophyllaxis unless the patient is at high risk for an event which platelet inhibition might help. Blood pressure over 140/90 is generally agreed to be abnormal but that doesn't require an ER visit. Headache or other symptoms with a BP over 170 systolic would be a reason to go to hospit.