Swelling in entire left leg (calf and thigh) with numbness x3 days. Pain in groin. History of total hip (left) replacement 3 years ago. DVT ruled out.

Need vascular eval. This could be lymphedema however a missed venous problem (iliac vein) is also a possibility. Infection unlikely without fever or pain, arterial problem unlikely with swelling and fluid overload not likely if it is only one leg. You should see a vascular specialist to have a complete evaluation including of the veins in your abdomen and pelvis.