I am taking klonopin (clonazepam) twice daily for anxiety. Will eating maca root powder as a supplement conflict with my medication?

In brief: Nobody really knows

There are thousands of supplements advertised to do all sorts of magical remedies.
Very few supplements have real research studies to show benefits (but manufacturers make claims, based on theories, animal tests, testimonials, chemical similarities, etc... but not oon real research because real research is hard to do and is expensive to do). Also, how does one know what really is in a supplement?

In brief: Nobody really knows

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

In brief: Maca Root

My sources give no information on interactions, the say we don't know.
Therefore, I would say no it is not safe to mix with any medication.

In brief: Maca Root

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Eric Weisman