After sex, I feel my heart pounding, shortness of breath, and it feels like anxiety, what's wrong?

A couple of things.. This may be due to a spike of oxytocin after sexual orgasm that can dilate blood vessels, speed up the heart, and lower blood pressure. It is a natural occurrence and may be more intense in some people. Also, there is a complex interaction between the brain and peripheral nervous system that can also cause some of your symptoms. Anxiety is not a normal part of the response and may be more social.
Heart. Many "depends". For example how long after sex does this last. Is this something that happens with exercise also? This could be from simple anxiety attack to some cardiovascular etiology. Your pcp should be able to help you with a more detailed explanation, physical exam and particular tets.