I have a lump in the back of my head on the lower right side it's been there for a month I've been dizzy having neck pain & eye pain. Should I worry?

Head lump and dizzy. Since the head lump is new and now you have dizziness and neck pain, you should get seen by your doctor to be examined. Good luck, prayers to you. .
Maybe. Please consider seeing a health care professional for an assessment and diagnosis of whether the lump and symptoms are related.
Medical visit. Any persistent/worsening neurologic symptoms should be evaluated at a face to face medical visit.