Lumbar canal stenosis is orthopedic or neurosurgical problem?

LLumbar Stenosis. Either an Orthopaedic surgeon who is fellowship trained in spine or a neurosurgeon can help you with lumbar stenosis. Many times conservative treatment with therapy and injections and medications can give one relief of painful symptoms. Hope this help. Take care. Joe Wilson.