I am very grateful for your taking the time to talk to me. I have extreme anxiety and panic disorder. To the point my heart races and sometimes can't?

Anxiety. Anxiety attacks and panic attacks can be targeted by different methods. From medications to behavioral techniques. These medications can be beta blockers, benzodiazepines, and something asomething as simple as meditation with exercise can have significant impact. Avoiding and learning to manage the situations that cause this is Key. Best of Luck! Cheers C @christianassad.