Right sided chest, back, shoulder & abdominal pain Constant nausa & lightheaded Occasional vomiting Could this be from my gallbladder?

Ultrasound. Gall bladder pain is usually due to stones which can cause irritation and blockage. The pain is often worst at night 10-12pm, or after eating, is associated with nausea and is felt in the upper abdomen, usually on the right & radiates to the back/chest/neck. The diagnosis is made by an ultrasound which can be ordered by a GP. Paracetamol +/- ibuprofen can help the pain when you have it.
Possibly. These symptoms may be from gallbladder issues or other GI problems . Best to see your primary care and get them sorted out. Thanks for trusting HealthTap!