What side-effects are normal when you've run out of Adipex prescribed for severe depression?

Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj

In brief: See psychiatrist!

You have not given the complete history.
Adipex is not a primary med. for depression.What other anti depressants are you on?

In brief: See psychiatrist!

Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
Dr. Patricia Foster

In brief: See below..

Adipex is not indicated for treatment of depression.
It can worsen depression and be addictive. You should consider an evaluation with an experienced psychiatrist for guidance. Discuss with your pcp and ask for a referral. You should not be in this position. If you feel suicidal, go immediately to an ER. Depression is treatable. Great that you are a runner! I hope this helps.

In brief: See below..

Dr. Patricia Foster
Dr. Patricia Foster