Hi, I was just treated for a UTI although I am still getting sever chills throughout the day - is this still from the UTI or has the infection spread?

Call the doctor. If it has only been a few hours, this may not be worrisome. But you still should call the doctor's office about it. Fever with chills sometimes indicates a very serious infection. If it has been over 24 hours, you probably need to be reexamined and a different antibiotic may be needed. You might even need hospitalization for IV antibiotics. Don't mess around with this!