Can perivascular dermatitis leave thinng scarring severely sensensitve skin on glans and under penis for years biospy said that it was but never ictch?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some…

Clinically, at least, I would like to congratulate for not being skin malignancy.
Perivascular dermatitis is merely a descriptive term as seen on the microscope. But how this may be correlated with clinical picture is still unclear and how to manage your current condition is also uncertain. In facing current dilemma, One has to consider the balance between medical necessity and pro-possibility.

In brief: Here are some…

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin