Should I have my 7 CM hemorrhagic ovarian cyst removed (on my right ovary)? Been in pain 2-3 months, went to ER one month ago and was diagnosed from trans-vag ultrasound (at the time it was 5.6 cm). The last month has been almost unbearable, new gyno put

Yes, it will be better for you to remove it especially if it's on your right side because it could get confuzed with the appendix and you could be misdiagnosed later on with appendicitis.
Since it's hemorrhagic Cyst, if it ruptured you might have serious bleeding.

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. Cynthia Palabrica

In brief: Ovarian cyst

your ovarian cyst has grown to a size where your interests are best served by having it removed.

In brief: Ovarian cyst

Dr. Cynthia Palabrica
Dr. Cynthia Palabrica
Dr. Jane Van Dis