Which drugs can I try if I had memory problems on luvox (fluvoxamine)?

Dr. Seth Kunen
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Need more info
Were you taking Luvox (fluvoxamine) for depression or ocd? If depression, note that memory problems are common consequences of depression.
Memory loss can happen with Luvox (fluvoxamine) & most ssri antidepressants, but these are "infrequent" side effects. The choice of an antidepressant often is based on how to best match the antidepressant's side effects to your needs. Discuss options with your provider!

In brief: Need more info
Dr. Seth Kunen
Dr. Seth Kunen
In brief: That depends on
what condition the Luvox (fluvoxamine) was being used to treat.
Please clarify and re-ask question.

In brief: That depends on
Please clarify and re-ask question.