I use vaseline but it seems to dry after an hr or so. I keep using it the whole day. Cant live without it.what should i do to regain natural moisture?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Dry skin

Work on good nutrition and drink at least 8 glasses of water per day (not all at once but slowly all day).
Suggest you stop vasoline. Work on getting your skin wet with bath or shower and let your skin soak up the moisture, then AFTER your skin is wet, pat dry and apply good moisturizer lotion e.g. Eucerin, Nutragena or other. Key is to moisten skin with water, then apply lotion to hold in.

In brief: Dry skin

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo