I had a perforated ear drum for three years now and I have yet to visit but doctor cause of my fear of pain, I had this before. Advice?

In brief: Not a right excuse

You will not feel any pain , current medications are safe and superb, a specialist ( anesthesiologist ) will help you , neglect may lead to deafness .
So see your doctor will refer you to a ENT specialist .

In brief: Not a right excuse

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Jalal Zuberi

In brief: Get check quickly

Ruptured ear drum if nog treated and healed can lead to permanent hearing damage and other complications.
It should be checked at this earliest for a proper assessment and referral to ENT if needed. Feeling any pain should be your least worry.

In brief: Get check quickly

Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Dr. Vicken Poochikian