I had undergone an angioplasty and stent after I had a mild heart attack in aug 2007. Why long should I feel low energy level.?

Dr. Marco Paliotta
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Not this long.
If the angioplasty and stenting were successful and it was truly a minor mi, you should have your strength back by now.
You may be de-conditioned or there is some degree of heart failure following the mi or another unrelated cause for your lack of energy. Please follow up with your cardiologist!

In brief: Not this long.
Dr. Marco Paliotta
Dr. Marco Paliotta
Dr. Christopher White
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Not related to heart
Energy level, fatigue etc is not usually a symptom of a blocked heart artery.
More likely related to depression or anxiety. You should notice symptoms related to activity or exertion if a heart artery is blocked.

In brief: Not related to heart
Dr. Christopher White
Dr. Christopher White
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine