I have been experiencing soreness, itching, and scabbing in my ears for the past 2mos with /sore throat and dizziness. Clear liquid under scabs. Advic?

Dr. Jane Lykins

In brief: Maybe allergies.

All of these things can occur with allergies.
.. could be to dust, pets, seasonal, or other allergens. Try an antihistamine like loratadine and Nasacort (triamcinolone) Allergy nasal spray over the counter, and speak with a doctor about getting a prescription for ear drops with antibiotic and steroid to calm the itch there. Wash your hair, face, and pillow cases nightly to remove allergens before sleep.

In brief: Maybe allergies.

Dr. Jane Lykins
Dr. Jane Lykins