Can teeth germ (germ on teeth) cause swollen lymph nodes under the jaw?

Probably. A dental infection certainly can cause lymph nodes to become infected and swollen, especially lower teeth. Swelling requires a careful dental exam and treatment. Good luck.
If infected. Just the presence of bacteria in the mouth will not do anything and is normal. But an infected tooth, like a tooth abscess often causes swollen lymph glands under the jaw. It's usually painful and gets you to see a dentist right away. If there is no tooth pain the reason is something else.