Can loratadine (claritin) kill you?

Water can kill you. Anything taken in excess all at once can upset body function causing adverse effects that under certain circumstances could lead to death. Drinking a half gallon of water all at once can dilute body salts leading to seizures. Claritin (loratadine) in the usual doses or even at a double dose is extremely safe. There are reports of death from claritin (loratadine). 2/3 occur in patients over 60.
Probably not. It is hard to overdose on Claritin (loratadine) with doses greater than the usual therapeutic dose but studies on humans have been limited to specific ranges of doses. It is impossible to know for sure what a mega dose would do.