What are some forms of prevention for asthma?

Dr. Theodore Cole
In brief: Treat the cause
As most asthma is caused by allergies, the best solution is to treat the allergies, as it is impossible to avoid all allergens.
I suggest lda (low dose antigen therapy) or srt (sensitivity removal technique). They are both able to eliminate allergies to foods, chemicals, and inhalants.

In brief: Treat the cause
Dr. Theodore Cole
Dr. Theodore Cole
Dr. Andrew Carroll
In brief: Avoid triggers
Avoid triggers--if you know you're allergic to something--like dogs, cats, certain pollens, you are best off avoiding contact with those things.
That is first and foremost. Then, if you have exercise induced asthma, you should use a beta agonist inhaler 30 minutes before exercise. Finally, inhaled corticosteroids are used to prevent asthma exacerbations. Talk to your physician about this.

In brief: Avoid triggers
Dr. Andrew Carroll
Dr. Andrew Carroll
Dr. Cindy Juster